Okay, so I was excited to post this, so I didn't proof read any of it.. just a heads up. haha
Sid's POV
I'm just about ready to call it quits with the game film when I hear a shriek come from Sam's room. Startled by this, I head for the stairs, but no sooner than when I get to the first one I see her sprinting down them and right into my arms. As she tucks her head under my chin, it's then that I realize how hysterical she is."Sam, what's wrong?" I ask, looking up the stairs for some kind of intruder, but finding nothing. I wait for an answer, but she's crying uncontrollably now and I don't think I'll be getting a response from her anytime soon, so I scoop her up in my arms bride-style and make my way up the stairs, her clutching her arms around my neck for dear life. I walk past her bedroom, taking a quick peek inside but not finding anything out of the ordinary; no broken windows, nothing out of place. I continue to head to my bedroom where I attempt to lay her down, but she won't turn loose of me so instead I sit down on the bed myself, cradling her in my arms like one would a smile child.
I sit there, totally unable to think of anything to do to help her, because I have absolutely no idea what's wrong or even what or who did this to her. My first idea would be Marc; and he better not have laid a damn finger on her or we are going to get up close and personal real fast.
As she sits in my lap, cuddling next to me, it's harder than hell for me to not feel the slightest bit satisfied right now with her in my grasp. I love her, she loves him... typical lover's triangle. But I'm the one with the bad luck, I'm the odd man out.. the lone amigo.. the one getting screwed. When her crying has came down to just a sobbing state, I pull her away from my body and look down at her.
"I told him no, I told him no..." she mumbles while frantically shaking her head from side to side. I put my hands on both sides of her head, making her stop long enough to look me in the eyes.
"Who?" I ask, still not really having any idea what has caused the fear I see subsiding in her eyes. "You told who no?" She shakes her head in response, not answering me once again. At this point, I'm honestly getting concerned about her and the situation at hand more and more with every second that passes. She once again lays her head on my shoulder, so I just hold onto her tightly, hoping that for now that's enough. We sit there for who knows how long and one thing runs through my mind; I would give anything to know how to fix this, to fix this broken person that is cradled within my arms, because if there is one person I'd do anything in the world for, it's the tear streaked, slightly disheveled, pain in the ass that is currently driving me slowly insane at the moment. She sniffles, bringing me out of my trance before she pulls back away from me enough to look me in the eyes.
This time, when my eyes meet hers, I don't see the initial fear I had the first time. No, instead the fear is now replaced with what appears to be hurt and pain. I take my thumbs and wipe the tears from her face while she once again shakes her head slowly, squeezing her eyes tightly shut.
When they open again one more time, I once again see another emotion cross through them, but this one has my blood racing as her eyes bore into mine.
I take one of my hands and brush her hair out of her face, but no sooner than after I've tucked her hair behind her ear, her hand touches mine, and we both stop all of our movements and just stare at each other. She looks over at where my hand is still slightly touching her face and then back up at me, and then the next thing I know, her lips are softly touching mine.
As she pushes her lips harder to mine, I find myself wrapping one of my hands through her hair and pressing my lips to hers in return. I tell myself that she's with Marc, that this is wrong, but it's as if her lips are coated with crack, her touches electrifying because even though I keep repeatedly telling myself these things, I don't pull away from her and better yet, I don't want to.
It's not that I'm amused or surprised by how mesmerizing her movements are, but it's the fact that I don't seem to have as much self-control as I normally do that is bothering me. Even as our hands get more adventurous with the exploring, I keep trying to tell myself to stop, but then she pulls her t-shirt over her head, exposing herself to my greedy eyes and I find myself not resisting at all as she tugs me on top of her.
Looking down into her eyes, her intent is clear, but I also know that this is more about being comforted than it is about me. With that said, as she pulls my shirt over my head, if this is what she needs from me right now, if this will take her mind off things, I'll do all of this for her, and then put my feelings aside afterwards.
Sam's POV
After all clothing has been shed, I feel myself becoming less tense as his lips touch my neck. And as my legs move to accommodate him and our bodies finally meet, I find myself forgetting about everything besides this right now.
As things continue to escalate, I find my tears reappearing, but for much different reasons than before. I've always known that Sid was one of the nicest people I've ever met, but his movements are so tender, caring, and sweet that I can't help but let a few tears escape my eyes. He looks down at me, but never once judging me.
As I feel myself getting closer to the edge of insanity by his precise movements, a moan escapes my lips that I'm completely helpless from attempting to hold in. As my breathing becomes more rigid, I start to bury my head in his neck again as I can't help but mumble a quiet 'Oh God,' before I feel his hands on both sides of my head, pulling me back and making me look him in the eye. The intensity in his gaze sends a shudder down my spine, but it also gives the silent command to stay with him as we both fall over the edge together.
We both lay there, him still on top of me as we continue to stare at each other, not moving an inch besides the violent rise and fall of ours chests. He sighs before leaning down and kissing my lips softly, his forehead resting on mine before moving toward my shoulder where he rests until both of our breathing has came back to normal. Within this time, I know we are both thinking the same thing. What the hell have we just done?
Ahhhh! I love this!! Forget Marc... pick Sid, Sam!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my. what about MARC!
ReplyDeleteHoly (excuse my language) Shit! That was great! And if I wasn't for team Sid now, this would have definitely gotten there. I loved how you had Sid's point of view, that was just... wow! Could he get anymore perfect? Great Job!
ReplyDeleteAs for communication, my email is pupnpenslover@gmail.com, or you can find it on my profile page under contacts. Hope to hear from you soon : )
Oh my god!!! Im so glad they are both realizing their feelings for each other!!! Update soon pleaseeee
ReplyDeletewhoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeletethat was insaneeeeeee
loved it!! <3
WOW! I wasn't expecting that! Nicely Done!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't expecting that either, but YAY SIDNEY!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see what happens next, could Sidney be any sweeter?
I literally laughed out loud at the:
I know we are both thinking the same thing. What the hell have we just done?
That's just too funny! I hope things work out for them though =)
And... I'm up for any player lol... I'm guessing at the rate we're all going that we're probably going to end up writing about every player we can think of anyway lol
Wow, that was a great and intense update!! I'm so happy that they got together but I hope she doesn't regret it! can't wait to see what happens next! Love this story!
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteGreat update!!
So, was Marc the one who she was telling no? Did I miss that part?!
ya was marc the one in her dream?....
ReplyDeletethat was awesome..although i was rooting 4 sid i cant help but feel alittle bit bad 4 marc, cause technically she cheted on him wih his friend sooo poor him=[
What happened back home?
ReplyDeleteYay Sid, but poor Marc. He really likes her :(
Great chapter :)
I'm officially off the fence and now on Team Sid. But I really do feel bad for Marc, but it just seems like there's something there between Sam and Sid. I'm still really curious to know more about the dream though. Was it a real person she was running from, or was it just one of those generic, "I'm being chased" nightmares? Way to keep us in suspense.
ReplyDeleteI'm up for any player, also. I love them all, so I'd never be able to pick. E-mail: doolzroolz@hotmail.com
heyy on the last chapter i comented about the co-writing thing. i do realize that i have not been consistent with my stories as of late and thats because i dont have a laptop right now but im getting one very soon. no later than september 4th. i would love to be apart of this whole idea you've come up with and i think my writing style along with everyone else who've hand-picked might turn out to be quite cool.
ReplyDeletei guess the whole process of making a new account and choosing a player will eventually be talked baout but here is my email and i hope you decide to involve me:)
mboggia@gmail.com
So I totally came on here to give you my email, and then I saw you updated, and don't know HOW I missed that. Anyways, as bad as I feel for Marc, I'm jumping with joy for Sidney right now. I want to know who was in the dream though...
ReplyDelete"As my breathing becomes more rigid, I start to bury my head in his neck again as I can't help but mumble a quiet 'Oh God,' before I feel his hands on both sides of my head, pulling me back and making me look him in the eye."
Oh. My. God. That was just... wow.
okay... so email: aknarab@gmail.com
and I'm down for anyone... MINUS Alex Ovechkin. Sorry, just CAN'T go there. haha.
Forget Marc. screw the zero get with the hero.
ReplyDeletei stil like marc in real life tho.
im not hatin
You soooo HAVE to update this SOON!!!
ReplyDeleteI just read your whole story and I love it!!! PLEASE POST AN UPDATE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI looove this story. I was up in the air about who she should be with until this chapter. I am very curious to see where you go with the nightmare scenario.
ReplyDeleteUPDATE:)
ReplyDeleteCould you update soon please???? I love this story and I really wanna see what happens next!
ReplyDeleteUPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ReplyDeletei need to know who that was in her dream!!! i hope it wasnt marc
please please please update soon? this story is fabulous and i need to know more!!!!
ReplyDeletethank youu!
omg jessie this is so good! i wonder who was in that dream?
ReplyDeletethe last line is priceless =)
please do all your readers a favor and update asap! haha i know im not the only one dying to find out what is going to happen!!
"it's as if her lips are coated with crack"
ReplyDeletebahahaha